Saturday, May 11, 2013

Comment: The Possibility of Sobriety -

I find this message warming and I am also shocked by it: of course it is possible to stop drinking!  You just have to go through a few uncomfortable stages to do it~ and Yes, it gets to the point where alcohol doesn't even get in.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "What Happens When You Stop Drinking?": 

Day 4 and its Saturdayy night. A first for me to be AF at the weekend. I have to say that reading this blog is the thing which has kick started me in to believing it might be possible. I keep telling myself I am not giving up anything, I am actually freeing myself from alcohol. It's kind of scary because if I think about making plans for the future, like the odd weekend away or a family occasion I kind of think twice about it because everything we do always involves drink. Can I really manage to be totally clean of alcohol. It would be fantastic to get to the point where the thought of it doesn't even enter my head. Do you ever get to this point? 

No comments: