Wednesday, June 25, 2014

4 Years - Obligated To Mark This Moment

I feel like I should at least mention that it has been 4 years since I last had a drink and decided that hey, I'm going to seriously ruin my life if I keep drinking.

The incontrovertible truth was that I was taking yet another sick day off of work.  This just shouldn't be the case.

Anyway, I'm sober.

Here's what sobriety doesn't equal:

meaningfulness

satisfaction

lack of boredom

perfect embodiment of ideals

So don't figure that it will deliver those goods, that is, if you decide you might try it out for a spin.

2 comments:

hmm said...

Thanks. Your comment is appreciated and I've written an updated post in response.

hmm said...

Great video. I just listened to it and will listen again in the future. I liked it a lot. Thanks.